Phoenix Tax Group Refund Policies
Terms and Conditions
30 Day Refund
If you are not satisfied with any of our products, you can return them for a full refund, excluding shipping and handling charges. A refund must be requested within 30 days of purchase, and all hardcopy materials must be returned in the original box. You must also agree to remove any elearning materials from your electronic devices. No credit will be given for any materials marked on, missing or damaged in any way. To request a refund, fill out the Refund Request form below.
- The Pass Guarantee applies only to products designated as "Packages."
- To receive a refund, you must have taken and failed a test/exam twice.
- You must provide your failed scores for both failed exams by filling out the Refund Request form below. This must be done within 30 days of the second failed exam.
- Hardcopy materials must be returned within 30 days of the second failed exam.
- If you purchased Enrolled Agent study materials together in a 3 part package, refunds will be pro-rated for the part being returned.
- The refund will only apply to the person who purchased the study materials from The Phoenix Tax Group. The refund policy does not apply to companies purchasing study materials for employees.